What We Do for Sellers
If you're thinking of selling, let us know.
Confidential Realty works hard to help sellers figure out the right price, and how a property might be received in this marketplace. We have a proven track record of listing and selling properties around the South Bay – often over the asking price.
If you choose to work with Confidential Realty to help with your home sale, here's what we'll do for and with you:
- We will interview you online and in person and tour your property with you;
- We'll give you a custom set of comparable sales from recent months;
- We'll put it all together in our honest assessment of what the market value might be, who your buyers might be, and how your home stacks up against the competition;
- We'll discuss possible fixes, upgrades or changes to make around the house, even staging if appropriate – we have some go-to contractors we might suggest;
- We'll offer a timeframe that works for you to prepare and market your property;
- We'll write compelling and competent copy describing your home;
- We'll produce professional photography to help your home shine, and will look at video as a marketing option as well;
- We'll execute a marketing plan for your property that features word-of-mouth among agents, an array of print and online publications and mentions on the South Bay Confidential site and emails;
- We'll manage brokers' open houses and (if you like) public open houses at your property;
- We'll coordinate with you to allow showings of your home on a schedule that suits you and potential buyers;
- As needed, we'll structure a process for receiving and reviewing any offers;
- We'll help you evaluate the relative strength of any offers and the buyers who have brought them;
- We'll help you select an escrow firm and any other service providers needed to work out the deal; and
- When an offer is accepted, we'll work with you to keep the buyers engaged and on schedule to meet their obligations and complete the transaction.
The goal here is top dollar for your home, from buyers who can perform.
If you need specific accommodations as the seller, such as a little extra time to move, etc., we'll work to get you that also.
We know how to keep both parties in communication, on track and on the road to a successful transaction.
Engagement, communication and follow-up throughout the process: That, we do.
Legal Help from Confidential Realty: The broker for Confidential Realty is a real estate attorney who we can call in, as needed, to assist clients during a transaction. Typically this help comes at no extra cost. There are often issues that need to be evaluated or complications that need to be addressed. Having counsel at the ready is a unique asset we can bring to the table.
Ready to take the next step? Please contact Dave Fratello using any of these methods:
- use the form below,
- email Dave (address: df90266 [ at ] gmail.com), or
- phone or text using (310) 569-7300
Dave Fratello or someone from the team will get right back to you!
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.